Monday, September 23, 2019

Tohai 36

Good evening all.

You know the ancient saying "Another day, another Tohai".

So I hope you will enjoy this chapter of Tohai I have prepared for you.
Some thoughts on the chapter below.


Chapter Link



Light vs Dark, Courage vs Fear, Hair vs Bald, Teeth vs No-Teeth

Finally!

Even though I have enjoyed the past few chapters, Tohai just isn't the same without Kei.

Now the duel between Dojima and Hatakeyama has concluded. Dojima was able to surf on his Tsunami and mentally destroy the poor, decaying drug-addict.

Seki sees Hatakeyama is ready for the trash-bin, so he commences the BETRAYAL plan.

Oh boy, I am so scared and excited.

Everybody looks at Kei.

I look at Kei.

What is Kei thinking? What will Kei do?

To betray or not to betray.

Only time and another Tohai chapter will tell how Kei will decide...

Hopefully my internet won't be shut down until I bring the answer...

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment