Monday, September 30, 2019

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku 109

Greetings!

I hope your start in this new week will be easy and relaxed.

Hopefully, a Koizumi chapter will give you some energy to beat another working week!

I have written some thoughts on the chapter below.

Thanks to xGeo for editing and to ToastmanJack for his cleans!


Chapter Link


Aoi <3

This was an interesting chapter.

In the last chapter it was implied that Rakudou or the Dalai Lama are losing on purpose...

However it turned out that Rakudou is sacrificing himself so that the Dalai Lama can figure out just how Mao is multiplying the tiles... Since in the last chapter Shijou and Inui's analysis concluded it's nothing like the Goumoupai.

We also get to enjoy seeing the first winning hand of the Dalai Lama.

And man, it was cool as f***.

I am also learning more and more about Buddhism as I am translating this.

The mantra Om Mani Padme Hum for example I didn't know.

And the concept of Karuṇā was interesting to study up.

I really might be turning into a Buddhist... Hm.

Mao is not impressed and seems confident.

We will see what he is up to in the next chapter!

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment