Monday, September 16, 2019

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku 103

Hey there again!

Three chapters in two days?

Am I OK?

YES! Better than ever!!!

This is the first time in years I have time to breathe so of course I will SCANLATE!!!

I missed working on this series so much. I will try to do as many releases as possible before real life starts ****ing me in the *** again.

A lot of thanks to ToastmanJack for the cleans, as cleaning was a big bottleneck for this series.

Hope you enjoy!
Some thoughts below!

Chapter Link


Ah Sanada, you are so dreamy


Ah man, it feels so good working on this series again.

It also feels great that the middle match is officially wrapped up now and...

Our next opponent is... MAO ZEDONG himself!

That will be a joy to translate!

I wonder who Sanada & Co. will send to protect the Senkaku Islands from the invasion of the Soviet Republic of Neo China?

Mao Zedong is sure to be a formidable opponent.

I hope they have a plan...


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment