Thursday, September 19, 2019

Tohai 32

Yo!

Another day, another Tohai.

Man, I love this series and love working on it. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as me!

Hopefully I will be able to keep doing this.
Some thoughts below again!


Chapter Link



Seeing Kei smiling is so... weird

Alright!

So in this chapter we have confirmed the conditions and stakes at which the two gangs will be playing.

Seeing a brain being blown out was a bit surprising.

We have seen blood, body mutilation, violence before... But it was still a bit unexpected to me.

Well, considering that I liked Yanagi a lot, it also felt good to see his murderer get brutally executed.

The other big thing is that we see that Amina is sick. It looks like something in her stomach.

She mentions that the Chun has the color of blood, so I hope she isn't bleeding herself...

I found the interaction between Kei and Amina in this chapter the most heartwarming yet, as Kei shows unusual care for another human being.

And lastly... Lastly we have... DOJIMA!

Just Dojima.

Okay, that's it for now, until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for doing this series, its so nice to see you working hard. hope new releases soon

    ReplyDelete