Sunday, September 22, 2019

Tohai 35

Good evening,

I hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend.

Hopefully, a Tohai chapter for the end will be a nice complement.

Some thoughts below.

I hope you enjoy!


Chapter Link


Mr. "As if I could ever bet my toes for a stupid game"
vs.
Mr. "If I can't win RIP MY FREAKING ARMS OFF"

This will be short since I am about to collapse after this chapter.

This author. This man. Just how much text can he cram into a single chapter, it's unbelievable...

Sorry for going on a tangent.

Anyway, this chapter is the turning point. Even though Hatakeyama won physically in the game, Dojima won psychologically.

As we all know, Mahjong is all about psychology, mental states and FLOW.

It was interesting seeing a possibility for Suuankou in Hatakeyama's hand, because honestly, just like the fatass, I didn't see it.

It appears that Hatakeyama's core is still the same, his "craziness" stemmed from the drugs apparently.

I am curious how the match will continue now that Dojima is riding the flow.

We will see! Hopefully...

Until then!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very very much for translating Tohai!!! I watched the TV version but still manga has some scenes and dialogues that weren't on the show.

    ReplyDelete