Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Tohai 31

Hi, it's me again.

I think I am really starting to annoy you with releases.

Well! Get ready to get a lot more annoyed with our releases!

It's Tohai baby, this manga gives me always an adrenaline rush reading it.

Hope you enjoy, some thoughts below!


Chapter Link



He is giving off the vibe of a...


Alright,

I am getting into the "flow"of doing this series.

Thankfully the author has calmed down with his text-on-art fetish, where redraws can take up to 3 hours.

Also, the RAWs I have now are A LOT better than the ones we had for the first three volumes.

Anyway, regarding this chapter.

Tohai has been brutal before: blood, violence, adult themes... This is the first time we witness an actual murder. It's starting to get real now.

There has to be a huge dilemma going on inside Kei's head after Yanagi died like this. Will betraying the Ourin Group be harder now, now that someone has sacrificed themselves for him?

What is Kei thinking? Can you even imagine?

Well, only one way to find out.

Stay tuned until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment