Thursday, September 19, 2019

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku 104

Hi folks!

I'm happy to present you another release of Koizumi!

The dream of having this series completely scanlated is now more within reach than ever.

I hope I will be able to do it. Some thoughts below.

Thanks to xGeo for editing and teaching me Chinese culture. Thanks to ToastmanJack again for his cleans.

Enjoy the chapter, see you soon!


Chapter Link



Hold me, I'm scared!!!

What I love about this series is that it's not just funny.

They don't just play mahjong.

I actually learn HISTORY doing this manga.

Before I started working on Koizumi I had no idea about Abigael Guzman, Pol Pot, Jiang Qing...

I knew who Mao Zedong was, but not this intimately.

Who knew he was an old lewd greasy man?

I also researched a bit about the Dalai Lama and the whole China-Tibet thing.

Anyway, regarding this chapter... It's revealed that Dalai Lama will play the 4th match for the Senkaku Islands. This duel looks personal.

Not much else happens except setting up the stage for the next epic battle.

With that, until next time people!

No comments:

Post a Comment