Sunday, September 22, 2019

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku 106

Hey guys!

We are back with another Koizumi release!
The dream of having Koizumi completely scanlated to English is not far away anymore.

Hopefully I will have the chance do it.

On another note, I swear this manga will make me go Buddhist. Some thoughts below again.

Big thanks to xGeo for his editing and mahjong knowledge again and of course ToastmanJack for his cleans.


Chapter Link



Usa-P!! Usa-P!! Usa-P!!

I really don't have much to say about this chapter.

The match has started proper now. I didn't expect Rakudou to get a huge hit on Mao this early on, usually the enemy is the first one to dominate.

But Mao seems to have a unique strategy, where it doesn't even matter if he wins or not?

Something about "Green" and "Growth".

The chapter ends with Mao ronning off Rokudou, but the hand isn't shown.

Sanada is surprised by the winning hand, I am sure we will be as well when we see it in the next chapter.

I had to research some Buddhist philosophies for this chapter, and it was immensely insightful.

The Dalai Lama hasn't made a move yet, I am really curious to see his style.

Well, I guess we will see... Hopefully.

Thanks for reading. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment