Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Tetsunaki no Kirinji Kabukichou Seiatsu Hen 75

Hi again!

Sorry for annoying you with so many releases :(

It's my hobby! I love doing it, okay? Back off!

Jokes aside, as I said, we are defined by our actions, not words.
So I will try my best to do as many releases while I can.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, I wrote some thoughts below again.

Thanks to xGeo for some brilliant editing in this chapter.


Chapter Link


Has Rinji ever considered a career as a cook? Hmmm...

Alright!

So the next parlor is Homer, which was kinda expected since it was foreshadowed before Lyndon Lyndon.

This might be the most interesting parlor yet, since all of the major antagonists are participating.

So far we have: Saruta, Tetsuo, Kandachi, Yutori, Phil.

I wonder if other characters from before will participate as well?

Anyway, it's sure to be a grand tournament, with a lot of exciting matches and showdowns.

I can't wait to get there!


See you soon! (Hopefully)

2 comments: