Friday, July 15, 2016

Tetsunaki no Kirinji Kabukichou Seiatsu Hen 31

HA!


Surprise!!! We actually got volume four a day earlier than the day of its official release and worked hard to manage to release it on the same day as Japan's official release (Barely, it's almost the 16th of July here and the official release date is 15th of July).

Getting the volume wasn't easy, it's a very long and complicated story, but the conclusion is: Thanks to NotLemon/Katyusha for helping us out, otherwise we would have had to wait for 2 more weeks before we could have worked on this. Check out his website and their group:

We will be alternating between Kirinji and Aki for a while with a Koizumi release whenever xGeo feels like it (´◣ะด◢`+) (j/k, <3), so it's not a marathon.

Also there's less than a month left before I have to go pick up my visa, so please consider donating anything, it's really my life that's at stake. Or if anyone wants to give me an informal loan I'd pay back by 6 months? I'd promise to pay it back, or if there's a way to make an internet contract? Since in this country loans don't exist. If someone doesn't believe me, e-mail me and I'll send you my contract, visa application confirmation, e-mails from employer and similar. I might post it on this blog soon anyway.

Alright, with the depressing real-life check out of the way,
Hope you enjoy the chapter!!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oyoyoy...thanks for the Natlemon/Katyusha and all the staff for translating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah guys, btw, there is some miss-image about the dora. When publicmorales declare his ron, the dora was 8pin, not 9pin.

    ReplyDelete