Thursday, July 21, 2016

Aki 14

Hey,

I present you a new Aki chapter. Like yesterday, I wrote some thoughts below for a change.
Hope you enjoy!!

Chapter Link


So I haven't said anything about Aki yet.

The reason I picked this series is because it's:
1) An autobiography
2) The art
3) Mahjong

It was really interesting so far and I have enjoyed it a lot. I hope people also enjoy it.

About this chapter... Well, it had to happen. Aki is young and inexperienced, she couldn't have kept feeding herself at parlors all the time, at one point she was bound to encounter someone better. Good thing it was Himawari and the parlor Daisangen, since it seems the other female mahjong players are more sympathetic towards Aki.

Let's see how Aki is going to pay with her body in the next chapter... Oh boy, doesn't sound good~

2 comments:

  1. Aki is going to pay with her body....to work without fee at that parlor..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest pon ever on pg142!

    ReplyDelete