Friday, January 21, 2022

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku 127 & 128

Greetings!



That's right, we present you a Koizumi double release this Friday! Hope it will make your weekend better!


The next chapter might be delayed, because as I said earlier, the redraws are getting crazy, and thanks a lot to Davigdor for doing a great job on them, I wouldn't have been able to do them myself (or, I would have done a shitty job).


Sooo, without further ado, hope you enjoy the chapterS, and... see you soon ;).







Poor Taizoo not included :(


 

2 comments:

  1. Wait, is that a Final Fantasy V reference?! (Looking back, the dialogue of Neo Mask of Mahjong is indeed very close to Neo Exdeath's, so I'd say yes)
    Thanks for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a Grappler Baki reference, as I was searching the internet, but I haven't read Baki myself so I can't confirm 100%.

      Delete