Thursday, January 13, 2022

Kirinji Gate 13

Hey again,



I told you "see you soon", didn't I? 
I hope you enjoy this pace and the quality. The quality isn't suffering at all because of the pace, don't worry, every chapter goes through many, many redrafts and proofreads. I hope I will be able to keep it up, if someone can support us, it would be much appreciated.


There is a big difference in pace between Kirinji Gate and Tetsunaki no Kirinji, since the chapters are 5 pages longer. It feels a bit weird to me reading it, but not in a bad way, you just have to get used to it. The story will soon be picking up even more and I can't wait! As every night, I am tired and can't write much more.


Hope you enjoy the chapter and, see you soon ;).







Beaten Up Homeless Girl vs. Pervert Eyebrows


1 comment:

  1. "Love means respect" has a different feel coming from that creep...
    Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete