Sunday, January 9, 2022

Kirinji Gate 9

Hello all!



Today we jump into volume 2 of Kirinji Gate! This chapter took a bit longer, it gave me trouble since it was full of yakuza slang which you can't find in text books, and the chapters started to get longer for some reason. But I managed somehow, I hope you'll enjoy it.


You might have noticed the image resolution got lower, that's because I can't afford quality raws right now, as my company laid me off at the beginning of this year. I hope this will suffice for now, hopefully one day in the future I'll be able to redo these chapters with high-res images. If you feel like helping out in this pinch, there are some buttons to the right on the blog, would be super grateful and it would help out a lot. Not ready to come out with the full story yet, soon probably.

I hope we can keep up this pace and catch up to Japan, as the manga is still ongoing there.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter, see you soon ;).







Who is this character? Hmmm.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the chapter! Good luck on your tough situation.

    ReplyDelete