Friday, January 14, 2022

Kirinji Gate 14

Greetings people.



We present you another Kirinji Gate chapter, probably the most significant one yet. That's why it took some special attention to scanlate. I hope it will brighten up your weekend a bit, along the other chapters we diligently did this last week.

I don't want to spoil anything, but the story really picks up from here. It all gets connected to the original Tetsunaki no Kirinji. It feels as if we completed a "tutorial level" in a video game.

Anyway, we plan to keep up the current pace and catch up with Japan. Any kind of support would be very welcome at this point in time, where I, personally, am struggling a bit financially. I will just put the links upfront, even though I feel uncomfortable doing it, I have no choice.

Discord - If you want to contact me or join our humble group.

I believe we will get through the winter together, infinite thanks to any kind of support.

Enough of being pathetic, enjoy the chapter people, and as always... see you soon ;).








Get That Rinshan!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment