Sunday, March 13, 2016

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku 77

Yoo,

Here's the promised Koizumi 77, a bit delayed, reasons stated in last post. No typesetter/cleaner has responded to us, so I guess slower releases while WhITelion has exams : (. Also it's our 20th scanlated chapter! Here's hoping we reach 200 at some time!

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

Thanks to WhITelion for cleaning and typesetting!


Chapter Link

"Objection!!!"

Oh boy, here we go. The strongest 5 mahjong players of Japan? Does that sound familiar? I got a feeling something epic is about to happen.

This is also the second chapter that's alluding toward the mysterious box, but just what is it? This time it's called "The RED Box", why is it red? Coincidentally, a Chun tile looks like a red box with something piercing it. I guess we will find out in due time.

Anyway, see you at Kirinji 14!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the translation!
    Where does one learn to typeset/clean? I'd like to help but don't have any experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the translation. I almost jumped from my chair when I saw that someone took these series again; never thought I'd see such thing ever again since they were dropped around 3 years ago. ;;

    I hope you can continue this project and help eventually comes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ninjas ?

    I'm ok with Hitler coming back from the moon to play a game against the pope but Ninjas... that's just bs, the author need to stay in the realistic tone of the manga.

    /s

    Great work with the translation

    ReplyDelete