Sunday, March 6, 2016

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku 76 & Announcements

Hey,

Here we go with the third arc of Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku! Sorry it's not a double release like promised, but 77 should come out fairly soon. That also leads us into our announcement.

Since I'm unemployed and have too much free time, I translate fairly often, but at the same time, WhITelion has exams and generally a life so he can't keep up with my translations. That's why I'd like to announce that we are recruiting a cleaner or typesetter or both! If you're interested you can contact me at zijad.duran@gmail.com. There's already like 5 chapters sitting on our shelf translated, just waiting to be used.

And now let's jump into the third arc of this mad, magnificent series!


Thanks to WhITelion for cleaning and typesetting!

Chapter Link


So here's the third arc of Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku. Volume 10 was the end of the Lion's Kindred arc.

It seems the biggest battle yet has started. These events in South Sudan seem to be the catalyst for something BIG.

I learned a lot from this chapter. Just researching the characters and countries that appear. I suggest you also look up the names that appear in these chapters! It will help you enjoy this series even more, understand some satire AND you will learn something about real life!

Funniest part of this chapter for me was the Guerilla Boss jumping and exploding, don't know why.

Regarding the Guerilla Boss' singing and references, it's something that really gets lost in translation. It's mostly Nico Nico Douga mentality, and I have no idea how I could translate that fittingly into English, so I just translated it literally and put a few T/Ns.

That's it for now, see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your work. I'm so happy to finally be able to read more Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku.

    ReplyDelete