Sunday, May 22, 2022

Shin Kurosawa - Saikyou Densetsu 65

Hey people!


Another big surprise today! You didn't expect this, huh?

Well, yes, we are doing Shin Kurosawa. Even though I talked dismissively about it in the podcast with Sonic, with the support of some people, I am happy to work on this. Similar to Mukoubuchi, this is only possible thanks to other people, first EscarBOOM for commisioning it, and ThePortalNinja for typesetting it.

With the commision I would love to do this series more frequently, but the sponsor can only afford 1 chapter in 2 weeks right now, and I am really grateful to them for comissioning me, I know it might appear slow, but Kirinji Gate and a new passion project are on my mind right now, that's our team's main responsibility.

If we did ignite some new interest in Shin Kuro with this chapter, and you'd like to see weekly releases, or even faster, feel free to join our discord and message me, or become a patreon and message me, maybe we can work something out. All the links are on the right side on this blog. At this rate, the next chapter should be out in 2 weeks.

That said, big thanks to EscarBOOM for making this possible and big big thanks to ThePortalNinja for some great typesetting, cleaning and redrawing!


Hope you enjoy this chapter... and, as always, see you soon ;).







Welcome back, Kuro!

1 comment:

  1. Yoooo!! This is great news. Thank you so much guys ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete