Saturday, May 21, 2022

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku 137 &138

Hello.


Yes, it's finally here. The end of Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku. Finishing a series after so many years always carries a mix of different emotions. It has been part of my life for some 6 years or so, and I kinda got used to Sanada, Inui, Okamura, Shijou, Taizoo and the rest waiting for me when I had time to translate their dialogue.

It's a bit more heart-breaking for me, since my first ever scanlated chapter was Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku chapter 71. Looking back on it now, I see how amateurish it was, but I do not wanna redo it, I like to see a progression in the quality of our chapters through time.

I am also sorry it took so long, it could have been done much quicker, but my life is unfortunately unstable and at times, I just couldn't find the free time to translate. I think it's an epic manga and I never rushed any chapter, I went with the philosophy "better delay it and make a good translation than rush it, just to get over with it". I hope you are all satisfied with the quality.

Thanks to the other groups who did the first half before us. Thanks to all for being patient and no one ever trying to steal the series from us or complaining too much. Thanks to the guest typesetters, and biggest thanks to Davigdor and Caitao for working on this with me. And... Goodbye Koizumi.


As always, hope you enjoy these chapters... And... See you very soon ;).







Goodbye.


7 comments:

  1. Any chance for the sequel manga?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, but we will first take a break with another series.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the hard work during all these years !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chapter. Nice to see the end of that manga! Best of continuations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your dedication to this series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the chapters and dedication to complete the series

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your hard work on these chapters! It's been a wild ride. Looking forward to when you eventually tackle the sequel series! :)

    ReplyDelete