Monday, October 26, 2020

Tetsunaki no Kirinji Kabukichou Seiatsu Hen 96

Another one!!

My promises aren't as empty as before, I really want to finish this arc ASAP.

I am working the next days -_-. but as soon as I have some free time, we will finish Kabukichou Seiatsu Hen, just 9 chapters left.

Lots of thanks and gratitude to xGeo for sticking with us this long.

No thoughts for this chapter, it's pretty straight-forward, but for the next one I will write again.

Hope you enjoy!


Chapter Link



You all think you know who's gonna win, but you don't ;)


2 comments:

  1. keep up the fantastic work!!
    btw, have you heard of a classic mahjong manga Naki no Ryu?
    or maybe Kita no Shishi. (one volume mahjong manga)
    i hope one day you may be scanlating one of those also :D
    thanks again for your releases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I know Naki no Ryu, but I think it's already been done by another group, with a longer break maybe.
      Kita no Shishi I would have to check out.

      Delete