Saturday, December 10, 2016

Tohai 19

Hello,

With this chapter we have finished volume two of Tohai!

As stated in the credits page, I'm desperately looking for a cleaner for Tohai, WhITelion can't manage it, and I really got into the story now, so I'd like to finish the first twelve volumes as quickly as possible!

Here's an example of the harder pages which trouble us. If you're interested, either write me at zijad.duran at gmail.com or PM me on our Discord!

With that said, enjoy the chapter, I have something else to work on for today on as well :)

Chapter Link
Volume 2 Link

"I can't just let a win go"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the chapter!

    About cleaning, I have seen for some smaller groups that it is pretty common to simply skip the redraws. There are also techniques where you do typesetting first before attempting to redraw anything, so that the new text covers most of the blanks and there is less you have to reconstruct.

    It is up to you guys what kind of path you want to take (and it'd be great if another cleaner does volunteer), but I will say that individually, I'd be okay with releases without any redraws if it's too much work.

    ReplyDelete