Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tetsunaki no Kirinji 11

Hi folks.

We dive into volume 2 of Kirinji. Hope you will enjoy this chapter as much as I did. Also in a change of plans next release will be another Koizumi chapter! It's the last chapter of volume 9 and I want to wrap it up.


Thanks to WhITelion for cleaning and typesetting and special thanks to xkime for proofreading.

Chapter Link

"I love sushi!"

Very emotional chapter. Major plot points for the story. This is where the manga really takes off.

I was very surprised by it the first time I read it. The doctor character is introduced and at first I disliked him immensely, but I'm not sure anymore since we don't know his background and his story. Similar to Kandata who was easy to dislike at the beginning. 

Now Rinji has to find 400,000 yen which is around $4000 in three days. I can't imagine how someone could do that unless it's via crime. Well, I guess we will see what Rinji plans to do.

Also loved the Koume scenes, she's just great.

Well, until next time, let me know what you thought of this chapter. 

Bye.

1 comment:

  1. OMG,Thanks for your work dude! I cant be patient to wait for the Next Chapter! Btw, I like Kandata better than this doctor at first sight. Hope that Kirinji can win her daughter. Seems like Kirinji will bet his kidney for gambling with yakuza at 400000 yen stake.

    ReplyDelete