Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku 74

Yo yo yo yo,

Give me a K, give me an O, give me an I, give me a Z, give me an U, give me an M, give me another I

K O I Z U M I    Seventy and a FOOOUR


Shoutout to my boy WhITelion for cleaning and typesetting!

Chapter Link


My favorite Koizumi chapter we've done yet! E.T.? Check. ASIMO? Check. Hitler? Check. George W. Bush? Check. Check? Check.

Next Koizumi again after 3-4 Kirinji chapters. Kirinji is now getting real in volume 2 so I have to focus all my translating powers.

See you next time, space cowboy----

3 comments:

  1. Just learned you guys are scanlating this. Have been waiting forever to see the new chapters and didn't expect anyone to ever pick it up again to be honest. Thank you so much, can't wait for the next big arc (I'm spoilered by a bit already and I'm sure that arc will give this manga a lot of attention again). Is it true the series concluded by now, by the way?

    Keep it up! The typesetting and language also really improved by a lot so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't know if Koizumi is concluded. I read the chapters as I translate so I know as much as you guys. I'm a lot more invested into translating Kirinji and I take each of those chapters pretty seriously while translating, while Koizumi is more goofy and easier to translate so it's something we do to blow off some steam from Kirinji. But I was pleasantly surprised by this chapter so expect a cool surprise announcement regarding Koizumi soon : ).

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year, Lion's Ridge guys.

    Thanks for yet another great chapter! Keep it up. (SO EAGER TO SEE ASIMO-CHAN AGAIN!)

    ReplyDelete