Sunday, November 15, 2015

Tetsunaki no Kirinji 6

Hello.

Here's the next installment of Kirinji. In this chapter, will Rinji snowball into a winning streak and gain enough money to feed himself?

Thanks to Rinshan for translating and special thanks to xkime for proofreading.

Chapter Link

"In fact he is a... Raging beast!!"

So a new player has loaded into the game.
Kandata.

If my calculations are right, with table rake, Rinji would have gained about 16250 JPY. Quite a good start. And it's about to go downhill with another gambler in the game.

And personally as a player... I hate Kandata and his playing style. I would be driven to madness if I see those trash hands in every single hands I play.

Will Rinji bounce back from Kandata's fast swings? Tune in to find out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post. I must say you guys are doing a great job releasing this so regularly

    ReplyDelete