Monday, November 2, 2015

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku 72

Hi peeps.

Sorry for skipping Kirinji this week, we both wanted to take a short break and do a Koizumi chapter so as to not rush Kirinji, as I felt I could have translated some parts better now in retrospect.

So here is a really funny chapter of Koizumi, enjoy!

Thanks to WhITelion for cleaning and typesetting!

Chapter Link

 "Screw political regulations! I do what I want!!"

It's always fun translating some Koizumi, I really dig the over the top comedy, the satire and parodies on behalf of politicians.

In this chapter Taizoo shows his true colors. Did he save Sanada & co. because he cares about them? Nope. He's just so horrible that even his enemies underestimated him.

Shout outs to WhITelion I think he did a great job cleaning this chapter! He's getting better, isn't he?

Until next time, which will be Kirinji 4!

P/S: WhITelion here.
Fun facts:
1) If Taizoo calls on the 2m, with how the Haku is actually positioned in the wall, the Haku would go to Sanada, netting him an easy Tsumo.
Therefore, giving Taizoo the Haku wouldn't make much sense in the first place.
2) If Hatoyama does a Table Flip, he'd have to pay a grand total of 8000 points to all players, 4000 to Sanada. He's under fire from a 3900 points hand. Need I say more?
P/P/S: Apparently I'm a fool and I missed the Dora Indicator. That was a 12000 hand.
3) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIM-7_Sea_Sparrow
4) Next Kabuking Mahjong session is expected to be on November 7th.
5) I'm also hosting weekly Restricted RPS games at 8:00 GMT on Friday. Check it out.
(http://steamcommunity.com/app/364960/discussions/0/496880203072915610/)

6 comments:

  1. thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Brazil!

    I've been a huge fan of Mudazumo since a long time ago, and I'm really joyful knowing that someone picked it to resume the translation. You guys who have made this possible, you have my greatest thanks.

    Keep up with the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support! Koizumi and Kirinji chapters on their way!

      Delete
  3. This is god's work you're doing. This amazing series has been ignored for too long. You have no idea how much I am thankful and appreciative of your work. I thank you from the bottom of my soul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed new chapters are being released for this series and I would like to thank you so much, it's been too long. I hope you guys finish the series. I guess getting my first RISING SUN a few days ago was a sign of this happening

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not that it changes the score but in the damage report, there should be +2 fu for having a pair of dragons.

    ReplyDelete