Thursday, February 8, 2024

Muteki no Hito 18

Greetings!




Today we present you with another Muteki no Hito chapter, thanks to all the beautiful people in the credits page. This one is a true team effort.


It is an interesting contrast to other mahjong manga, because here it's more about the psychology than the actual moves and strategies of Riichi Mahjong. Hopefully the next chapter will be a bit faster out.

Portal has this to say:
Surprise! It's been a while, huh? One last Muteki here before I go ahead and soft-drop it for now. Please DM me on Discord at "theportalninja" or find me through our Discord server if you're a good typesetter and I can provide you with scripts through our translators. Otherwise, if anyone wants to continue this, be my guest. I'm focusing only on Nikaidou Hell Golf and Shin Kurosawa for the time being so I don't have a lot of time to typeset this series anymore... sorry about that. Worst case scenario I'll come back for it eventually.

In other news, just a heads up, I am working on a new project now that Kirinji is done, hope you will like it when it's ready.


That said, hope you enjoy, see you soon :).






Manga Mahjong Crash Courses are cute.
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, excited to read all of this through.

    ReplyDelete