Friday, December 22, 2023

Kirinji Gate 48

Hello!... Again!



I am sorry for spamming you guys with Kirinji Gate chapters.

I am trying to stop myself, but I am addicted to the story, art, characters, theme, message, mahjong and everything about it. It is a problem.

I am going to Kirinji Gate rehab during Christmas, will be back next week.

You guys enjoy Christmas, stay positive, spread love, if you are bored while waiting for the Finale, I suggest rereading the series, at least from Kabukichou Seiatsu Hen, because it's all coming together now.


Thanks to Caitaokweh, thanks to the patreons, if you win the lottery or find a fortune or your bitty crypty coins suddenly spike, don't forget ol' struggling Rinshy-chan and remember that donate button, (we only made 12eur so far) I promise my e-begging will stop in 2024, my next job should be a stable one, where you can't get fired without notice.. finally... for once in my life. 
Or just hook me up with some remote work, I am a EU resident now.
Sorry for personal stuff, feel really bad about it, wouldn't do it if I had a choice! Love you all!


That said, enjoy the chapter, enjoy the holidays, see you soon :)







One thing I miss about old Kirinji... The 1st page of the chapter wouldn't be a spoiler >_>,



2 comments:

  1. No need to apologize for that - love Kirinji Gate and always makes my day when I see you update us with a new chapter of it!

    Thanks for all the work on this series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! This blog is old and I am glad people still visit it instead of just reading it on MangaDex!

      Delete