Sunday, November 8, 2020

Tetsunaki no Kirinji Kabukichou Seiatsu Hen 100

Hey all!

It's finally here! Chapter 100!

I am very tired so I won't write much right now. This whole week I am working, including the weekends, so on my day off- Friday, I will write my thoughts on the last few chapters in-depth, including this one.

For now I'll just say I really liked this chapter and I was really surprised when I first read it.

This chapter also had no editing, so it might feel a bit weirder than usual.

I really hope you enjoy it, and we are almost there, 5 chapters to go guys! Thank you for sticking with us.


Chapter Link


I wish I'd get a hand like that from time to time ;_;


4 comments:

  1. Someone, I think xkime, pointed that out on Osamuko about a decade ago. Even details like that have to be taken into account.

    Thanks for the chapters~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I was trying to avoid spoilers. It was a WWYD on Tenhou where the dealer has a great starting hand with south and west as unneeded tiles. The correct play was to play the south first, since discarding the west would be more likely to cause a 4 wind draw.

      Delete
  2. These are actually fantastic ideas in on the topic of blogging. You have touched some fastidious factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.

    ReplyDelete