Monday, November 30, 2020

Tetsunaki no Kirinji Kabukichou Seiatsu Hen 101

Hello my friends!

Sorry for the long delay. Don't worry, we are almost there. 

Regarding my opinions and analysis on the latest chapters, I think I will leave that for when we finish this arc very soon and I can write a comprehensive analysis about the whole story.

It's hard for me to find time these days, sorry.

No editing again, I hope it doesn't bother you.

Special thanks to cacaaw who helped us.

This is one of my favorite chapters so I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!


Chapter Link


I wish I had a water resistant phone I can take to my bath ;_;


3 comments:

  1. What the hell was that bait and switch!? Thanks for the chapter^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot for your effort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did they end with this outcome? so weird

    ReplyDelete