Thursday, October 10, 2019

Tetsunaki no Kirinji Kabukichou Seiatsu Hen 82

Hello all.

Sorry for the recent inactivity, I was burned out a bit and I'm kinda busy surviving as well.

So I hope this Kirinji chapter will make up at least a bit for it!!
Some thoughts on the chapter written below!
Hope you enjoy!!

Thanks to xGeo for editing.


Chapter Link



Can this author stop drawing delicious food while I'm hungry? (」><)」

This was a calm chapter.

Which is a good thing, because the recent chapters have been full of twists and turns.

As I was reading this chapter, I was so convinced Gokusaka wants to hire Kiriya as his rep-player, but it turns out Gokusaka actually hates Kiriya.

It seems he is still upset he couldn't get those 25 sticks in Raimontei.

His underling sets out to Homer to scout for someone stronger than Kiriya.
That will basically be whoever wins this tournament.

And things aren't looking good. Kiriya had a huge handicap from the start, it's Koume. Being a single father AND having to save your dying ex-wife must be a lot of pressure for our protagonist.

He doesn't even notice the meat sauce on his shirt. 

But that's okay, because apparently mahjong is quite ROMANTIC.

I think he meant that the tiles and faith reward players who don't give up until the bitter end.

I mean... He got a freaking Sanbaiman. I wonder how he would explain that, not believing in flow and karma and stuff.

Maybe he will give us some of his mahjong philosophy later on.

Until then, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment