Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Tetsunaki no Kirinji Kabukichou Seiatsu Hen 81

Yo!

I hope you have a calm Tuesday, Lion's Ridge only prepared a Kirinji chapter for you.

I hope you will enjoy this chapter, as always, and some thoughts about the chapter from me are below.

Big thanks to xGeo for editing.


Chapter Link


Now we have 3 10-dan. As they say, three is a crowd.

Alright.

It was cool seeing Kiriya, Inasaku, Suzunari having a drink.

Kanon has reached 10-dan. Wow. 

It took 4 years for Kiriya to reach 10-dan, this 17-year old girl got it within... months?

That's a big deal.

Kanon really is a strong and good player. I wonder how she would fare against our characters.

Amakasu.

As I said before, I didn't like him at the beginning, but...

It turns out he is sick. He was bedbound from a very early age.

Only having your brain and mind to experience this life is... unimaginable to a healthy person like me.

That makes me give a lot of respect for the guy.

I am even cheering for him to win the pennant race.

Let's see how it turns out, in the next chapter!

And oh yeah, Kanon is still my waifu, find yourself another waifu!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment