Saturday, July 28, 2018

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku 102

Hey guys!


Yes, Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku is finally back! Sorry for the long wait.

This marks the end of Volume 12, so just 4 more volumes to go. Just.

If you're wondering why this series takes so long, it's mostly because of the cleaning and redrawing. Same as with Tohai. So if anyone is interested, contact me.

I am really pumped about the next match!

Hope you enjoy!!!


Chapter Link



My favorite album!!!



To further elaborate the cleaning/redrawing issue, this chapter had these 3 raws, among others:





Which when you see as a scanlator makes you want to kill yourself, so we have been moving the issue of cleaning and redrawing around, everybody was kinda demotivated, I had personal issues as well, so that's how it came to this LONG wait.

If we don't find a cleaner/redrawer I will try to do it more, being motivated by the next match.

To be honest... I was also kinda bored by this match, I never really cared for Aoi Usagi... Or Jiang Qing in that matter.

I hope you guys enjoyed it at least!

Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Can't blame you for being bored of this match, but the next match definitely looks a lot more exciting! Also not sure if you're counting this as part of the series or not, but there is another few new volumes of a new story out called Mudajimo Naki Kaikaku which showcases Donald Trump as a big powerful mahjong player now! :D

    Thanks man for the release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Thanks. We will get there, my laptop broke, can't work on it right now, have just phone. Will try to fix asap.

      Delete
  2. Pls pls pls, continue this great series. Were waiting for this for a long time.

    ReplyDelete