Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tetsunaki no Kirinji Kabukichou Seiatsu Hen 49

Hey,

Sorry for the delay with Kirinji. Seeing that the new volume isn't coming out this month, I decided to take the last chapters of the volume at an easier pace. Last chapter of the 5th volume will be released in 2 weeks.

In the meanwhile I will focus on Tohai, I will take cleaning upon myself, since no one responded to our cleaning call, and see how it goes.

Hope you enjoy this chapter,
Thanks to WhITelion and xGeo for working on this with me.

Chapter Link


A toss from a 10-dan

6 comments:

  1. how hard is it to actually clean tohai? i have time i think but no skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not hard, just time consuming. For example, last chapter it was this page that was troublesome: http://imgur.com/a/Q6U92 .
      See how the text is all over the tiles? We have to delete the text and fill in the hole somehow creatively.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much! Any updates on Koizumi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xGeo is really busy at the moment, but it should be done soon.

      Delete
  3. Thanks, but, where is the "King ant/ Ari No Ou"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too fond of that manga, I'll see what I can do. We haven't dropped it yet of course.

      Delete