Friday, February 24, 2017

King of the Ants 2.3

Hey,

So a comment on our blog reminded me that I apparently picked up this series last year.
I picked it up back then when we were waiting for the new Kirinji volume. The reason I took it was because it is written by the same author as Kirinji, even though I'm not that into shounen myself.

So here's an update after a really looong time.

Does anyone actually read this series? If yes I might do more frequent updates.

Hope the few of you enjoy it,

Chapter Link


I wonder what happened to the original actor...??? ;)

8 comments:

  1. I'm reading it, at least, so hopefully you won't drop it...

    Thanks for the new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would be great, if you could keep on translating :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for continuing this manga! I believe there are plenty pp love this series, they just only cmt on the reading sites I guess? ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  4. im not that big on shounene, but i really like this series! So id love if youd continue it 😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please, keep em coming! I look forward to when this updates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reading this and enjoying this thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading it, thanks for remembering you picked it up. Hopefully it stays interesting, and since it seems like a violence/intrigue seinen hopefully it manages to avoid falling into a rut

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where do you find the raws? I'd love to read them!

    ReplyDelete