Monday, August 29, 2016

Tohai 15

Hi,

Here's the new Tohai chapter. The next one will take some time again since it's another super-hard to clean one and WhITelion is a bit busy. In other news, I went to Brno, signed my contracts, got my visa in my passport, final moving date to Brno is 25.9., can't wait! Thanks again to everyone who made this possible to me!

I guess I'll do some Ant King on my own while waiting for the other members, hopefully Kirinji S2 V5 will come out soon~

Chapter Link

*Stare*

3 comments:

  1. This series is pretty over the top, haha. Can't call that reading ability anything but godly. Anyhow, this flashback arc has been pretty informative overall.

    Thanks for the chapter! And great news about getting through all the formalities; best of luck come September.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to Kirinji anyways? You dont have vol 5 or vol 5 is not released yet on Kinma?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are like ~12 chapters in Kinma out, but the volume isn't out yet.

      Delete