Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Update

Alright,


Here's the update.

First of all... I'm speechless. Thanks so much to everyone who donated, people caring about our group surviving is so flattering, I really don't know how to respond. Not only did we meet our goal, but there's an extra 69€ for some leeway as I travel to a foreign country.

>Super special shoutout and thanks to Sol Falling, who was been supporting us from the very beginning. He paid for my bills before anyone else, and he's the one who made our Tohai releases possible, so I just have to make this clear, once and for all:

Nodoka is best Saki.

Rather than words, I'll show my gratitude to our readers with work. Expect many, many, many chapters to come.
I felt really terrible these last days, and I promise we will never ask for help again.

I will update our blog when I finally move to Brno.


Update on our series:


Tetsunaki no Kirinji Kabukichou Seiatsu Hen has around ~12 more chapters out in Kinma right now and the "Lyndon Lyndon Arc" is over. Our plan is to wait for Volume 5 (It could happen anywhere from 4-6 months), but if there is a Kinma subscriber who has the last 12 magazines and is ready to scan them and send them to us, that would also be really nice!

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku is still xGeo's domain, so whenever he has free time, he'll work on it.

Tohai is in the hands of WhITelion, he's the only one who can handle those terrible RAWs we've got right now. At best you can expect a Tohai chapter every 2-3 days.

In the meantime, since I'm the only one with free time right now I will work on:


King of the Ants:

This is another successful series by the author of Kirinji, which is a shounen, action manga called "King of the Ants", even though I translated that as "Ant King" in Kirinji... Yes, it's a reference to Arino from Kirinji, but I'm really disappointed that the publishing house is going for "King of the Ants". Do they even know about the tight horizontal text box space?

So here's our first King of the Ants chapter, I know it's not fitting our group, but it's something I can work on myself while our other group members are busy with real life.

See it as a gift from me, personally, to all of our supporters. Hope you will enjoy it in one way or another.

All of our other releases will come out as soon as they're ready.

Thanks one more time.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for picking this up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! (and the guy in the cover is hot) thanks you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the releases, and congratulations on achieving this change!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Hopefully xGeo releases some more Koizumi chapters soon, I'm keen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete