Thursday, May 12, 2016

Tetsunaki no Kirinji Kabukichou Seiatsu Hen Marathon

Here we go.

I wanted to take a longer break, but then I remembered I'm unemployed and broke so I got nothing better to do anyway.

Enjoy!!
Chapter 1 Link
Chapter 2 Link
Chapter 3 Link
Chapter 4 Link
Chapter 5 Link
Chapter 6 Link
~We won't me doing any Shibukawa articles from the volume right now, my focus is catching up with Japan. You can check xkime's patreon for more of those~
~We have a public Discord server now ----->~



4 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the fast releases, im kinda puzzled did i miss something? Is Arino marrying Hanako then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arino lost against Kiriya, so , Arino back off and he did not marry Hanako

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the release!

      Delete
  2. Now theres cute animals each holding a mahjong tile,
    but the tiger do not hold one :/

    ReplyDelete