Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku 87

Yes!

Another Koizumi chapter! xGeo and WhITelion have finally free time again so you can look forward to more Koizumi chapters!

Chapter Link


So Guzman died to a Triple Yakuman, someone should update his Wikipedia page about that.

We see a flashback of Okumura and the O-Subdivision working for the UN and rescuing people. Very badass.

I found it strange that the Soviet Republic of Neo-China gave the second largest island for the first fight, I thought they'd be assholes and give them one of the two small islands.

In the end it's revealed that the next opponent is Pol Pot. I didn't personally know about him since I'm an uncultured swine, but reading about him was very interesting.

I'm looking forward to the showdown of intellect, Inui vs Pol Pot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment