Saturday, December 5, 2015

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku 73 & Announcements

Hi guys.

Here is Koizumi 73 like promised. Sorry for slow releases but WhITelion has exams. Now another announcement. I got a job on a ship and am traveling in a few days. What does this mean for Lion's Ridge? Well, nothing much, I will continue translating on the ship as soon as I can afford a laptop, which will be in one or two months. Until that there are a few scripts I did in advance so the group isn't dead until I buy the laptop.

Thanks to WhITelion for cleaning and typesetting.

Chapter Link

"We did it! A direct hit!"

Very nice art in this chapter.

I especially like the double page where Hatoyama gets hit.

And Hatoyama flying in space was funny as hell.

Ehm, don't know what else to add.

See you at Kirinji 8!

E/N: The Dora Indicator mysteriously changes into a 1p. I bet it's Hatoyama's doings.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for this one more chapter, guys! Great job!

    WhITelion, good luck on your exams!

    A ship, Simon? So cool, best wishes for you too!

    ReplyDelete