Saturday, March 4, 2023

Muteki no Hito 15

Hello!


Surprise, surprise. We present you our first release of Muteki no Hito!


I loved Liar Game and One Outs a lot from this author, and add mahjong to that? Yes please!

So far we haven't worked on it because I was busy with Kirinji and Koizumi, but with a whole team working on it, we will gladly release the manga!

This is all thanks to Portal and his initiative. Thanks to Rochs and mehdi as well.

Hope you enjoy and... Kirinji Gate you soon ;).






This art... Oh yeah.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for picking this up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see this emerge from the grave yet again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit, thank you so much for picking this up! I love Kaitani too and I was so sad to start this series only to find it half finished! Thank you thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!!! Thank you for picking this manga!!! I'm a huge fan of the author and to see his other works being translated makes me want to cry. Thank you so so much for doing this!! I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete