Sunday, August 7, 2022

Kirinji Gate 33

Greetings!



Another Kirinji Gate this Sunday! Still no news about the volume 7 release date in Japan, but I got some Lion's Ridge news at least.

There will be a surprise next week, I have been working on something in the shadows, hope you will like it once we release it. It's another Mahjong manga, one which is kind of unknown, but has a bit of a twist and I consider it a hidden gem. Hope you will like it!

That is also the reason why Mukoubuchi will be slow for a while, as I focus on that other project. And finally, the next Shin Kurosawa will also come out within the next week, so look forward to that as well.


That's all for today. I hope you enjoy the chapter, and... see you soon ;).







He has a beautiful singing voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment