Thursday, June 9, 2022

Kirinji Gate 29 & Mukoubuchi 25 & Shin Kurosawa 66

Greetings everyone!



This is a really special occasion for me, so we bring you a TRIPLE RELEASE!

The occasion is that: 
1) I have finally applied for a visa to get out of this third-world country, and believe me, it was a long and expensive procedure.
2) It was my birthday recently.

With that bureaucratic nightmare off my mind, we should be releasing a bit more frequently.
Kirinji Gate Volume 4 is finished with this chapter, and the Omake at the end of the volume is very meta and funny I think, I suggest checking it out!

Thanks again to imperfectluck for his Mukoubuchi translations, another chapter should be out soon. And I hope I don't need to mention Davigdor and Caitao Kweh, since they are part of Lion's Ridge and help with every single release.

And big thanks to EscarBOOM for making Shin Kurosawa possible and ThePortalNinja for typesetting it. If you want faster Shin Kurosawa releases, please consider contributing any amount, it would help a lot at this moment.

Also, Portal is making music, you can check it out here. It was his birthday recently too :). Happy birthday Portal.


That's it for today, hope you enjoy the chapters, and... see you soon ;).








Ice cream, Kai screams, Kuro dreams!



3 comments:

  1. any link for Kirinji Gate vol 4 complete?

    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XaSBqpp9IMzayM2QuW-jvCxULjO7w0KP/view?usp=sharing

      Delete
  2. looking forward to more Mukuobuchi too : )

    ReplyDelete