Sunday, December 27, 2020

Tetsunaki no Kirinji Kabukichou Seiatsu Hen 105

Hi.

The day has finally come. The end of Kabukichou Seiatsu Hen.

I have mixed emotions right now. On one hand I am happy and proud to have finally completed this arc. It was a lot harder and longer than the original series. On the other hand I am disappointed in myself that it took so long to finish it.

When I look ahead, I see 3 volumes of the sequel are already out, and we could have already caught up. I don't wanna cry and this isn't my personal blog, but yeah, life is hard on me and I am not strong enough to sometimes get myself to scanlate even when I have free time and instead I look for comfort in escapism.

I thank you all who have been with us from the beginning for sticking around. I hope you are all satisfied with our work and that you have enjoyed this arc as much as I did. No worries, of course we will do the sequel, but before that we will take a break and work on some other open projects, like Koizumi.

I will be writing a big analysis on the whole arc after New Years. Probably 01.01., and post it here on the blog. Being so intimate with the series I might reveal some things and symbolysm you missed, so I would be happy if you check that out.

For now, thanks to Caitao Kweh for helping out, thanks to xGeo who did the majority of the editing and was very patient and WhITelion who kickstarted the group.


Enjoy the Finale! Chapter Link


Calling Madness Time, Baby!!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapter! And for sticking to this, even if it ended up taking longer tha, expected at first.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your work, and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for all the great effort you guys put into scanlating this. You made me discover one of my favourite manga ever.
    Happy holidays everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're an absolute legend, great work scanlating this manga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for translating! Even though I only got to reading Kirinji this year, this has been one of the greatest mahjong mangas I have read, and that's only possible thanks to the incredible and quality translation. I want to tell you that your work is appreciated and you've made my days a bit better.

    ReplyDelete