Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Tetsunaki no Kirinji Kabukichou Seiatsu Hen 71

Hey guys,

As promised, Chapter 71 is here already.

Great news! I have access to our group's Google Drive again, so all chapters are there and will be there in the future!

As of Lion's Ridge, we are still at the phase of reestablishing our reputation.

My plan is to have a solid release schedule for 3 different series.

Kirinji, Koizumi and Tohai.

I am doing 90% of the work alone now, but I will figure something out.

Thanks for the support in the past again, and look forward to more releases!

Enjoy this chapter, and see you soon!

Chapter Link




"Because I'm a poor gambler!"


3 comments:

  1. Hi Simon, thanks for releasing another chapter so soon. I wanted to say that your reputation is strong even though you took a short break from scanlating. I still remember how you kept releasing Kirinji while working on a ship (despite the horrible conditions there). You've been througha rough time and I'm happy you now have other things in life that you want to/can spend time on next to scanlating. I hope life got better for you in the Chezch Republic. Kind Regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the very kind comment.
      Comments like this, and the support I have received some years ago, will always push me to see these series being translated completely to English.
      Thanks again, and look forward to a lot more releases :)!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the hard work on these series. I know perfectly well how much work goes into scanlating (as I'm currently holding back 2 series because of lack of free time), so I understand that we should be grateful for every minute you give to let us read these manga.

    ReplyDelete