Thursday, October 13, 2016

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku 96

Hey guys,

I'm so sorry, it's very hard for me to work on our releases without a computer or laptop. Here's a Koizumi release xGeo and WhITelion worked on while my hands are bound.

As a temporary solution for this situation, I'll be borrowing a laptop once a week so I can keep working on our series. I have no problems translating the chapters on my phone, but cleaning and typesetting is impossible.

If there's a cleaner/typesetter who wants to help out, that would also be a great solution for us until I buy a proper laptop here.

Anyway, thanks for your patience guys, hiatus won't take longer than my first salary or second at worst, when I can finally buy a machine to work on.

See you soon!

Chapter Link

1 comment:

  1. Fuark this is a very welcome chapter - I've been waiting for ages! Hope your job is going great!

    ReplyDelete