Friday, June 10, 2016

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku 90

Hey,

Here's a Koizumi chapter for a change! Thanks to xGeo and WhITelion for working on it! Enjoy!

Chapter Link


I liked this chapter a lot. In my opinion Pol Pot was worse than Hitler. Calling the intellectuals of Cambodia living abroad back just to murder them, what a monster. Those people studied hard and went to a foreign land in order to live an honest life, probably had families, and then they go back to their country because they love it so much and want to help it just to get murdered. It's so tragic, I'm glad I learned about this from Koizumi. Also makes me appreciate the 21st century a lot more.

Womanizer Inui is charming our little Mel, I like how he says that "A country where children smile is a good country" because it's so true. Any aspiring dictator should ask himself "Are children smiling in my country? No? Then I'm wrong"

In the end Inui wants to beat Pol Pot with science itself, but Pol Pot can do a stealth riichi without any technology? What's the meaning of this?

Find out in the next episode of Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku!

2 comments:

  1. What does 'Code 87' represent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome manga, looking forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete