Monday, January 24, 2022

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku 129

Hey all!


Weekend was stressful, we took a day off, hope you don't mind.


In return we have the END OF VOLUME 15 of Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku! Some great Omake manga is in there too!

Speaking about the Omake, here is the song referenced:


Just one more volume to go, it's happening people! Thanks to Davigdor again and to Caitao Kweh of course. We are so close to complete this legendary manga. It's giving me goosepimples which penetrate my brain (obscure reference, I am not illiterate, if you get the reference you get 10 Nuka Cola caps).


Anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter, and as always... see you soon ;).







Which tile did you draw, Aoi? Why are you so worried :'(?


3 comments:

  1. Indeed, the best san shokus are definitely 123. Thanks for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 203.png appears to be missing from the zip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my mistake. I reuploaded the zip, sorry.

      Delete